Indoor Air Quality
To help you protect the health and comfort of your family, the only truly effective solution is a whole-house solution.
We offer the full line of air cleaning products.
- UV lights to kill viruses, bacteria and mold.
- Air Purifers – don’t just filter the air; purify it!
- Fresh Air Ventilation
- Electronic Air Filters
- Humidity controls to keep your home feeling comfortable all year round.
- Call us for a free in-house consultation and estimate.
REME HALO® Whole Home In-Duct Air Purifier
The award winning REME HALO® whole home in-duct air purifier is the next generation of indoor air quality (IAQ) technology and capable of purifying every cubic inch of air that your central air conditioning system reaches. Designed to eliminate sick building syndrome risks by reducing odors and air pollutants, the REME HALO® whole home in-duct air purifier is the best solution for whole house and building air purification.
• Kills up to 99% of bacteria, mold and viruses
• REME® reduces sneeze germs by 99% in the time a sneeze can reach three feet.
• New zinc ions kill 99% of viruses on surfaces
• Unlike portable units that are limited to the room in which they are placed, the REME HALO® provides whole home and building purification.
• Easily integrated with your existing HVAC system. The unit doesn’t take away living space and operates silently.
• Two (2) quick release features for easy, no tool, cell replacement
• Incorporates an adjustable shroud around the REME® cell, which allows customization of the advanced oxidation plasma output.
Cleaner, healthier air is within reach with Elmore and Aprilaire
A whole-home air purifier will help you manage your family’s comfort, health and protect your HVAC system and put you in complete control of air purity.
A whole-home air purifier removes particulates and irritants throughout your home. That includes mold spores, pet dander, dust mites, bacteria, pollen and even viruses. By removing these harmful contaminants, you’ll help reduce the risk of asthma attacks and allergic reactions.
You’ll notice less buildup, making your home look and feel cleaner, while protecting furniture and electronics.
Protect Your Home
With a high-efficiency air purifier, you’ll keep your air conditioner’s cooling coil clean and your furnace working efficiently; saving energy, minimizing repair costs and extending service life. Standard furnace filters are less effective and need to be changed more often.
Whole House Humidifier
- Low humidity can increase your likelihood of getting colds, flu, and other upper respiratory ailments. Viruses that cause colds and flu thrive in low humidity. And according to the American Society of Otolaryngogy, dry air can make people more susceptible to infection. In addition, drier air can aggravate allergy and asthma symptoms.
- Low humidity can cause home damage. It causes wall, woodwork, and your beautiful hardwood floors to crack. Electronics can fall victim to static electric charges, requiring expensive repair or replacement.
- Low humidity can cause higher energy costs. Low humidity can make you feel too cold at normal temperatures